|This article is about an classification of villains in Denji Sentai Megaranger.|
OverviewEditBased on the Death Neziros within the Neziregia dimension, Hinelar and his group invade Earth with various plans to subjugate humanity. However, after the death of Javious, the Death Neziro ends up in Earth's atmosphere as Hinelar enact his scheme to create Hinelar City. However, after his plan failed, Hinelar's newfound personal vendetta with the Megarangers resulted in the deaths of his followers before he is killed himself with his final creation Hizumina acting in his stead.
to be added
Several Soldiers Kunekune were part of an army of past enemy grunts that were fought by the Gokaigers in Los Dark's ghost dimension, which housed the 1500 spirits of the villains defeated by the Super Sentai. After losing some of their numbers in an initial battle, the remaining members from each grunt group merged to form the Combined Combatant. Though the stronger opponent, the Combined Combatant, proved to be unstable due to internal conflicting among the grunts composing him over who got to finish the pirates off. Taking advantage, the Gokaigers used the Battle Fever J Ranger Keys to destroy the Combined Combatant with the Penta Force cannon.
- Each member of Nezirejia has twisted names, hence their name Nezirejia from "Nejire" (ねじれ Twisted).
- Dr. Hinelar's name comes from "Hinera" (ひねら), which is an alternate reading for twisted.
- Shibolena's name comes from "Shibori" (しぼれ Squeezing).
- Yugande's name comes from "Yugamu" (ゆがむ Warping).
- Guirail's name comes from "Giru" (ぎる Cutting), which is an alternate reading of "Kiru."
- Hizumina's name comes from "Hizumu" (ひずむ Distortion), which is an alternate reading for "Yugamu."
Behind the scenesEdit
- United Alliance of Evil - Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers In Space. See the comparison page.