|This article is about an actor in Denji Sentai Megaranger.|
Atsushi Ehara (江原 淳史 Ehara Atsushi) is a former Japanese actor.
- Ehara is the only member of the main five Megaranger to have not appeared in Sentai after the Megaranger crossover with Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.
- Hayato Oshiba (Kenta/MegaRed) was an alternate Shurikenger form in Hurricaneger and returned as Kenta in Gokaiger.
- Masaya Matsukaze (Shun/MegaBlue) was another alternate Shurikenger as well as portrayed Masataka Shiba (Shinken Red XVII) in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.
- Eri Tanaka (Chisato/MegaYellow) played one of the parents of Natsuki Mamiya in GoGo Sentai Boukenger.
- Mami Higashiyama (Miku/MegaPink) returned as Miku in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai as well as portrayed Kei in GoGo Sentai Boukenger.
- In high school, Atsushi belonged to the football club of Bunan High School and became the goal scorer in the 1992 National High School Football Championship.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.